Any Other Knife Knuts in Michigan?

Anybody else out there from Michigan? I would like to meet some more knife lovers and see other collections/accumulations of knives. Let me know.
Later, Jeff

------------------
Anybody seen the bactine, please?!?!?!?

Metro Detroit/Livonia area.

There's a gun and knife show coming up in Birch Run. My bro, DonL, and I are thinking of going. I know that's up in your neck of the woods. I'll try to find out the particulars and let you folks know.

Any other takers?

------------------
Ron

Is that thing shar...OW!

Yo! Both myself and my brother, I'm currently a "Royal Joker", and my brother's down in "Li-Zoned-ia". Burton's damn near "up north" for us!
wink.gif
I noticed your profile mentions you're a paramedic, heck, I'm only a lowly MFR myself. I'm sure my brother's posting, or will post soon. Heck, we should find some oppourtunity to hook up the Michigan gang soon. Any ideas?

Damn! He beat me again! First he beats me out by six minutes, now he gets a jump on this post. I'm pretty sure I can still outshoot him, though. At least me blood pressure's higher. Does that count?
wink.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

[This message has been edited by DonL (edited 12 July 1999).]

Figured I'd post a seperate message with the show schedule. The next area gun and knife shows are:

August 7-8 at Birch Run (NHL Skate Arena)
August 14-15 at Novi Expo Center
Sept. 24-26 at Lansing Ingham Co. Fairgrounds

Let's get together and do one of these shows. Last show in Lansing had 1 table with quite a few Randalls and 3 tables with other good stuff (Spyderco's, BM's, Gerbers, CS's, etc). Not to mention things that go BANG!

Let's contact each other directly and set a day and time.

------------------
Ron

Is that thing shar...OW!

Back