• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD** ARC [American Rifle Company} M10 Precision/H-D 30mm Riflescope Rings

Stevedge

Gold Member
New ARC/American Rifle company M10 H-D scope rings
A unique design and engineering approach, with a hinged upper-to-lower-section, and precision-made....no-compromise gear, for when it matters...

- For 30mm scope tube
- "low', 24mm height (from base/pic rail mating surface to opening center)

• Proudly made in the USA, American Rifle Company’s M10 Rings represent a new standard against which other rings will be measured.
  • Even under the heaviest recoil, M10 Rings hold firmly without marring or indenting the scope. These uniquely split rings maintain reticle alignment during scope installation while their low profile leaves the shooter with a clear view of the turrets.
  • M10 Rings feature a crowned-rail interface which precisely and correctly engaged rails, even those which fail to meet Mil and STANAG specification. The result is excellent return-to-zero performance.
  • Extremely strong and light-weight, M10 Rings are CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy and anodized with a mil-spec hard coat for excellent corrosion resistance and a matte-black finish.
  • Stainless steel hardware is used throughout and includes a high strength 410 stainless cross bolt.
  • The 21mm (0.83") width and single recoil slot engagement offers more eye-relief adjustment than our previous models.
  • Recommended torque for both rail clamp and scope clamp screws is 5.6-6.2 Nm (50-55 in-lbs).

arc-m10-scope-rings.6882727

Some user comments:

That is indeed the correct torque spec. I've talked to American Rifle Company about this, and I have used their rings for years. They are by far my favorites. They clamp down hard, but they don't crush your
scope. They are precision machined (and I mean PRECISION, hence the hefty price), so that they mate up with the opposing ring halves as well as the scope tube to create a solid concentric seal. Other rings
use 15in pounds because they just squeeze the scope to hold it in place. ARC rings make a snug circle all around, providing clamping force equally around the scope, and against the two mating faces of the
rings themselves.

Excellent
I can say from experience these are my favorite rings. Rock solid, don't leave any marks on my scopes, extremely well designed and good tolerances. Expensive but worth it.

Love these rings! The way they fold open on top and then close with one bolt. Scope doesn't turn when tightening up the ring.

By far the best rings I have ever used. Easy to install and mount your scope and they won't mar or damage your scope tube. The single, cross bolt design allows you to level your
scope and torque the ring closed without shifting the level of the scope. Rugged, reliable, and just plain perfect! Worth every penny!

m10-scope-rings-7

-----------------------------------

***Please see photos here: arc-american-rifle-company-m10-precision-h-d-30mm-riflescope-rings.421348

$158 shipped to the CONUS

Back