ATC Website Update

The American Tomahawk website www.americantomahawk.com has been updated and we are now able to accept the orders online for the Emerson/ATC CQC-T Tomahawk. Please feel free to place your orders online or, as always, to give me a call on the toll-free to answer any questions or to place an order.

Also, the Rogers Rangers series is now being produced and managed by myself and Paul Gray of Bear Mountain Tomahawks and you can visit our expanded product line at www.bmtomahawks.com They're the same forging process, same quality, same classic designs.

Suzanne Settle
Customer Service
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200 (Toll-Free)

Will this now be a new and seperate company or will it just be a subsideary to the ATC?

Ron
:eek:

Ron,

This is a new and separate company for all the hand-forged tomahawks. Each type of tomahawk, tactical or hand-forged, has so many different aspects to their production that it seemed like a good idea to split them into separate lines.

They are still made by the same hand-forgers and production and finishing is still done here in Washington as it has been. By doing this it allows for more focus on the tactical from the ATC side and period-pieces from the BMT side that you're going to see a lot more new and exciting things from both companies. This is already happening with the introduction of the Emerson CQC-T from ATC and the addition of the Rainier and the reintroduction of the Rogers Rangers Light Infantry from BMT.

Keep your eyes on both companies - there's lots of exciting things coming your way!

Suzanne Settle
Customer Service
877-557-5200 (Toll-Free)

after checking the website i see the ngr has been dropped. :(

i know it was moved back for the emerson but i was hoping they would be offered in the future

It will still come back eventually, it's not gone forever. With the website revamp it was hard to decide where to put it and with the design modifications we couldn't list the SPECS so it was left off and will be added back later. We still do not have a firm release date for it.

Suzanne Settle
Customer Service
877-557-5200 (Toll-Free)

Back