• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* BNIB Shiro 95NL Micarta inlay $540

https://imgur.com/a/KOFajl3

Have had a week or so and knife has not been carried, used. No damage or wear that I am aware of. Have just fondled and flipped trying to see if suits me. This thing is beautiful and is eat up with the Shirotypical action, build quality, etc etc etc. Pics tell the tale. Bought it new off R1, paid $695 and you can save about $160. Believe me, if you have remotely considered grabbing one but the $700 tag was too much to swallow, this one is absolutely in the condition in which I received it. I bought me another Shiro to try and this one has to go. Going to keep trying different ones til one sticks. My loss, your gain.

About only trade would be Craig Brown Exponent front flipper or a Shiro Neon Zero.

Thx BF

*rules- first I’ll take in any form usually gets it, Will ship same day or next at the latest depending on when bought, only ship CONUS, priority shipping insured.

Last edited:
Price drop. Gonna keep dropping now and then til someone bites or I come to my senses and change my mind.

Back