Available knives

See the first post for available pieces. I edit as I change what I have.

Ever consider doing a reality check version of a WSK? I would think those would sell like hotcakes.

Thought about it but it’s a difficult design to keep costs down on even when sacrificing cosmetics.

Is there something here I'm not seeing? Forgive me if it's something obvious I'm special sometimes.......
I updated the very first post with pics and info👍 Never have quite settled on which method would be best. Keep editing the first post or just add a new post? If folks have a preference, I’m willing to listen 😁

Got two cool “little” blades here👍 I made both from .200 thick 5160 and each comes with a black Boltaron sheath with a reversible belt loop. Prices include US shipping. PayPal or USPS money order accepted for payment.

Small Farm Hand Bowie $150***sold***. Skeletal handle. 7 3/4in overall with a 3 3/4in blade(tip to shoulder). Weight is 4.5oz. Cold blued finish.

Hartsfield Style Utility ***sold***$200. In the style of Phill’s little utility blades but not a direct copy. Zero ground bevels with a 20 degree final edge applied. Stout but it will cut! Green canvas Micarta scales with a sweet rough finish for a great grip! 7 3/8in overall with a 3 3/4in blade(tip to handle). Weight is 7oz.

Last edited:
Mike’s Knife ***sold***$300. .200in 5160 with black G10 scales. Flared stainless steel tube fasteners withe tree bark texture on the scales. Blade is cold blued. Overall this one is 9 11/16in with a 5in blade. Weight is 10oz. This blade also has the choil ground for ferro rod scraping. Black Boltaron sheath that will come with a reversible belt loop.***Farm Hand Bowie is gone already***

Last edited:
Here is a large version of my JEST Bolo pattern 😎 18 1/2in overall made with 1/4in 5160 steel. The cold blued blade is 12 1/2in tip to handle. The scales are natural canvas Micarta with brass tube fasteners. The JEST Bolo weighs in at 24oz. The sheath is black Boltaron with a reversible belt loop. The price is $450***sold***shipped in the US.
IMG_4007.jpegIMG_4008.jpegIMG_4009.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is a new design I call the Grizzly! It’s 12 3/4in of 1/4in 5160 with a cold blued finish. The blade is 7 1/2in tip to handle. The scales are black G10 with flared stainless steel tube fasteners. The Grizzly weighs in at 18oz. It comes with a black Boltaron sheath with a reversible belt loop. My price is $400***sold***shipped in the US.

IMG_4010.jpegIMG_4011.jpegIMG_4012.jpegIMG_4013.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a very cool but rare model out of the shop! A Camp Mistress!!!!! Huge but still usable Bowie in 1/4in 5160 and black G10. 15 3/4in overall with a 10 3/4in blade tip to handle. It weighs in at 25oz. The blade is approximately 2 5/16in wide 😁 I’ve added a fuller to the saber ground blade for weight reduction and stunning good looks 😍 The blade wears a cold blue finish. The false edge is thin but not actually sharp. The black G10 scales wear my tree bark texture which adds grip but is not gonna tear up your hands. The sheath is black Boltaron with a reversible belt loop. My price for this Mistress is $475***sold***shipped in the USA.

IMG_4019.jpegIMG_4020.jpegIMG_4021.jpegIMG_4022.jpeg

Last edited:
Back