• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

B & T in Nitro -V -SOLD

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello all , I have this newly finished B & T to offer . The blade shape is a little different than my usual B & T of this design .
This has a full flat grind with a nice distal taper from 1/8" Nitro-V stainless steel . heat treated to a hardness 61-62 and has a scotch-brite belt finish .

The overall length is 8-1/4" , blade at 3-1/2" with a sharpened edge at 3 " . It is 7/8 wide at the finger guard .

Handled in Blue/Black G-10 with Yellow Liners and Brass Corby Bolts
Sheath is right hand carry .

$135.00 shipped in the USA , pa-pal , priority mail m/o , checks held to clear .
My PP is sandlot@charter.net

Thank you for viewing my offerings and comment always welcome .
Jack

IMG_6644 (2).JPG IMG_6645 (2).JPG IMG_6647 (2).JPG IMG_6649 (2).JPG IMG_6650 (2).JPG

Really cool. Just slightly different from the normal model.

Last edited:
You said this one was slightly different from your normal Bird and Trout, how so? I can see a little difference in the tip of the blade, more point and a little less curve. Maybe?

You said this one was slightly different from your normal Bird and Trout, how so? I can see a little difference in the tip of the blade, more point and a little less curve. Maybe?

yap , that is it , a little less belly and more of a point .

Back