• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ba-e

This sale if for the Ergo Badger Attack. lets try 375$ (385 was 400 was425 was $440)
It has three kydex sheaths that are included, One with a crack in it but still works very well, one IWB, and one regular kydex sheath, there is one tecklok that can be switched between sheaths as desired( I like the fit and ride of the cracked sheath myself so that is the one that I have used it on).

This knife is used, and is ready for some more.

I am looking for a nice automatic watch, ifyou have one to offer I'd consider a trade, as that's what I plan to buy with the sales from this anyways.

Price is shipped, and insured CONUS, the rest of the world pays a little bit more, to cover the difference.
Paypal is included on this one.

Thanks
ncranmer at localnet.com

IMG_0504-1.jpg

IMG_0505-1.jpg

IMG_0506-1.jpg

I'm not sure if these pics worked or not.

I know the color on a couple of them is not quite right.

070907_19111.jpg

This one should give you a pretty good idea of the color of the scales.
050407_17131-1.jpg

The blade coating is worn a quite a bit but should clean up to be all black, I'll rub off any dust or foriegn matter on the blade.
122506_12461.jpg

The only way that I could be more honest is if I had a better camera, or at least a real camera.

No,

As it's not mine.

Sorry

Shouldn't have put that pic up here in the first place.

Only one of those knives is for sale.

Send a pic of the BA you want to sell, just that blade please.

I can take a pic or two of the Badger alone, but in order to send them to you I'll need your email address.

Your profile is not accepting emails, so this is the only way for me to attempt to contact you.

Thanks

Back