Off Topic Back again new Handle

Hey guys, been gone for about 5 years. This is the old (RussMo). Changed my handle and real glad to be back. Had some more health issues but hey, I'm still this side of dirt and breathing, so it's a wonderful day.
Holy smokes have I missed alot of INFI. Jerry, Silent Knight, really. The one or 10 that's driving me nuts is this Jackhammer 10. I wanted and dreamed of a TAC hilt with a 8" +/- about 12 years ago and here it is. Outstanding!!!
Anyway, glad to be back.

d762nato

Gold Member
Welcome back Russ, I wondered where you went. Glad to see you back and hope your health is in check these days.

Hey Russ, welcome back! Hope your health issues are under control.

Just because I'm nosy ... why did you have to change your handle? Other folk have done it and I've always wondered why.

Hey Russ, welcome back! Hope your health issues are under control.

Just because I'm nosy ... why did you have to change your handle? Other folk have done it and I've always wondered why.
Hey Brother, I tried to recall my old (RussMo) but I couldn't get it to take. Man if I could get it back I would. Thanks for the como.

Man another blast from the past!! Glad to be back. Guess the call of a great knife and the family associated got the best of me and help stur the recovery process. Thanks Bro !!!

Hey Russ (one of the GOOD guys)
Great to hear from you, I hope you and yours are doing well.
--Bill
Brother Bill, been a long time guy. We are great and life is great. Feel like a newby again crawling around on the forum trying to figure out the new system and where things got located or renamed. Man this getting old stinks but hey beats the alternative hands down.

evltcat

Gold Member
RUSS! Welcome back our brother from AK!!!!!! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yeah, wait till you get through all of the insane stuff Busse has released!
You're gonna be in shock! The FMV-14, the and F-16~!! Get a drool proof shirt my friend, you're gonna need it!!!!!

You're gonna be in shock! The FMV-14, the and F-16~!! Get a drool proof shirt my friend, you're gonna need it!!!!!
Shoot Brother what's going on? I am in absolute amazement of what The Shop kicked out. Loving all the CBT stuff, big iron down to little with a Competition Finish option on most if not all. Gez I'm amazed out how many pieces there are. I am waiting to get dinged for the P&L Statement. Oh and the Double Rounding of the metal is one of the best ideas ever. Outstanding & Well done Jerry and crew!!!