• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River Grizzly, Desert Ironwood, Orange Liners, Mosaic Pins!

FOR SALE (no trades at this time), a Bark River/Dark Timber Grizzly. Features 3V steel, beautiful desert ironwood with orange liners and mosaic pins. Leather sheath was given KSF's leather protectant submerge treatment. This is a dead mint blade and sheath from (I believe) the 2nd run of these. (I know it's not a first or final run, but I'm not sure if there were 3 or 4 runs total).

IMHO, this is the greatest blade that Bark River has ever turned out and has been discontinued from their lineup. Awesome sheath that can be worn right hand dangler style with a leg lashing setup or scout style. This sheath is well beyond the quality of any other sheath I've gotten with a Bark River knife--it feels like an aftermarket custom. Again, mint condition, though please pardon any dust captured here, as well as the tiny streak of water that transferred from the photo stump in picture #5 below. These pictures don't do this knife justice as it's a rainy day here on the MO/IL border, so the chatoyance of the ironwood doesn't come across like it should.

I purchased this on January 25, 2017 from Knivesshipfree for $409.72. I am listing it for $440 TYD Firm, because I am not willing to take a loss on it and I'm accounting for the added costs of shipping and fees.

***THIS IS SOLD***

6Iv14l3.jpg

AhHFfDg.jpg

tcJKJfV.jpg

CrcnbLi.jpg

4LZXr8h.jpg

ZmrhdS5.jpg

6BqUfXU.jpg

BHRhi6E.jpg

Terms and conditions:
Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Attempt at payment must be made in good faith within 24 hours of claiming an item or I will move on to next buyer. Prices listed are the cost to your door via USPS Priority shipping I will also pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal preferred, Money orders considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

US domestic buyers preferred, International buyers considered. If you live outside of the continental US and would like to buy a knife, please contact me directly before posting an "I'll take it."

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Last edited:
Back