1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bark River Mikro Canadian -- SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by heat_treat, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heat_treat

heat_treat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Continuing my declutter mode and this one has not been used for a couple of years.

Bark River Mikro Canadian with black and scarlet elder burl scales and mosaic pins purchased new in 2009. I "think" the steel is A2 but can't find any indication on my receipt or the box. Carried, used, and sharpened. This is a small knife but a lot fun to carry as an EDC. Sort of like pocket jewelry. The last picture shows how I carried it in a pocket sheath (not included) with a small flashlight. Will include the original small leather belt sheath and the original box.

SOLD $93 OBRO TYD - CONUS ONLY Price includes shipping and PP fees and not interested in trades at this time. Buyer is responsible for knowing and abiding by all local laws and ordinances and I reserve the right to deal with whomever I wish.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

carry method, pocket sheath not include

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    beestokk, bikerector and Khanvoy44 like this.
  2. jbib

jbib

Sep 21, 2012
    Trade? I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

3. heat_treat

Mar 25, 2015
    Whatcha got? Sort of defeats the purpose of decluttering but I am curious now.

beestokk likes this.
  4. mully

mully

Jan 4, 2015
    Heat Treat, how do I message you about this knife? I'm new to the forum. Thanks.

5. heat_treat

Mar 25, 2015
    Not sure you can without being a member. You can send an email to jclark at pixgraphia dot com

6. mully

mully

Jan 4, 2015
    Sent an email, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.