• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Battle Horse Knives GNS, LT Wright Bushcrafter HC - All Sold

longun

Gold Member
Paypal preferred. I absorbGNS and bushcrafter 2.jpg GNS and Bushcrafter resize 2.jpg GNS and bushcrafter 3.jpg all cost. Goods and Services only. I will only ship to the 50 United States of America.
Please follow this procedure if you are interested.
1. Post "I will take the _______". The sale will go faster this way.
2. Message or e-mail me through the forum and I will reply with my Paypal address.
3. Make sure I have your correct shipping address

First is an original Battle Horse Knives GNS. This knife was purchased directly from Battle Horse Knives during the original run of these knives. I've forgotten what steel it is. I have never cut anything with it, and it comes with the original dangler sheath.
$135 for the GNS

Second knife is an LT Wright Bushcrafter HC. That is the high carbon version of the Bushcrafter. It is also a run produced for Georgia Bushcrafters. I purchased this knife from a forum member and it has been used. It came with a heavy leather sheath made by Condor knives.
$65 for the Bushcrafter HC

The GNS is sold.
F YI, there are some scuff marks on the blade of the Bushcrafter HC that do not show in the pictures. Again, this is a used knife and should be bought as a user.

Back