• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Battle Saw, NFBA, HOG B8, BGFSH 5/16" FS--ALL SOLD

gruntmedik

Gold Member
After much self debate, I have decided to put these up for others to enjoy.
Prefer to sell, as I'm trying to scale back my accumulation.
These are PP only, and only ship to the PP address. CONUS only, sorry. All prices include shipping with tracking provided, and PP fees included.
If you want it, POST HERE FIRST, then follow with a PM. Offers without a post here first will be ignored.
Thanks for looking!

Now, on to the bacon!

First up, is my HOG B8 in Midnight Blue, with tan handle. I am the original owner, and this is unused.
HOG B8 is 0.349" thick at the B in Busse, and 0.358 just in front of the handle.
Includes a BB Pancake sheath, without hardware.
Asking $375 SOLD

IMG_7719 r.jpg IMG_7720 r.jpg

Next up is my BGFSH 5/16" thick in Tanker Gray with Maroon Micarta. I am the original owner, and this is unused.
Asking $375 Sold

IMG_7715 r.jpg IMG_7716 r.jpg

Next up is my Battle Saw. This was a grail of mine, and took a while for me to find, so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell. I am NOT the original owner. There is some smoothing of the coating from use by the previous owner, but it is unused by me.
Asking $625 Sold

IMG_7717 r.jpg IMG_7718 r.jpg

Last up is my Nano Fusion Badger Attack in Big DC with Black Canvas Micarta. I am the original owner, and this is unused. This is another that won't disappoint if it doesn't sell.
Asking $325 $300 Sold

IMG_7721 r.jpg IMG_7722 r.jpg

Last edited:
HOG B8 is 0.349" thick at the B in Busse, and 0.358 just in front of the handle.

I'll take the bgfsh,sorry wasn't showing up on my screen -double post

Back