Becker bk 14 kydex sheaths

here are a few becker bk 14 kydex sheaths I've been making.

IMAG1088.jpg
facebook_1481753557jpg.jpg
IMAG0962.jpg
IMAG0958.jpg
IMAG0959.jpg
IMAG1097.jpg
IMAG1142.jpg
IMAG1124.jpg

Last edited:
Just checked your site and like your work. I will be ordering a couple sheaths soon. Are the Tek Loks compatible with the BK-11 sheath? If so which size Tek Lok will fit?

Just checked your site and like your work. I will be ordering a couple sheaths soon. Are the Tek Loks compatible with the BK-11 sheath? If so which size Tek Lok will fit?

I only carry the large tek loks, the small tek lok are really small and the hole layout is spaced out smaller. yes all my kydex sheaths are compatible with the large tek lok.

So here is what I did with the saftey orange pancake style sheath "paddle sheath" I made a leather belt loop with a hand stitched fire steel holder, will fit upto a 3/8's rod. the leather attachment is called "pancake leather attachment"
IMAG1124.jpg
IMAG1142.jpg

Last edited:
here is one I made for a becker bk 11 and bk 14 left hand carry. leather tiger stripe front and kydex back has a removable molded belt loop and fire steel holder. Fire steel holder is placed on the bottom with the smaller sheaths
IMAG1281.jpg

Last edited:
very nice, 710! i also was excited to see your app that i quickly downloaded to my sII. very cool

Awesome work. I am constantly amazed at the work some of you do. I wish I had artistic talent.

Nice work I like the orange and all the attachments. Makes for a useful sheath.

IMAG0626.jpg

Here is a bk 14 Kydex wrapped in python embossed print, stained black and finish. Has a belt loop snap clip for a belt, pocket carry

Back