• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becker BK2, Spyderco Streetbeat-BOTH SOLD

longun

Gold Member
B both sheathed resize.jpg B bk2 right resize.jpg B both left resize.jpg B street beat right resize.jpg Paypal goods and service only. US shipping only. First post in this thread stating "I will take the ________" has first chance at the knife. I pay the fees and the shipping, so the price you see is your cost.
The Becker BK2 has been stripped, and a mustard patina finish has been applied. The stock handle scales have been media (glass bead) blasted. Honestly, I don't think media blasting the scales change much of anything but the look. Comes with the stock sheath. But does not come with the box. $65 sold
The Spyderco Streetbeat was purchased years ago from the forums. I never used it, and it looks to be nearly as new. The only thing I see are a couple faint scratches on the handle. But it is a clean looking knife. Comes with the stock sheath that has the G clip. $140 sold
edit-no box with the streetbeat

Last edited:
PM sent on the Becker. ***payment sent***

Last edited:
Back