Beckerheads First Knives of 2020

I’m hoping to purge much of the knife pile this year instead of increasing it. I did just buy a new filet knife so my 9 year old and I can get more into fishing. The only other knife I’m thinking of picking up is a BK21. I don’t need a new big knife, but the 21 is seriously tempting.

I’m still holding strong. Going through withdrawals and the DT’s. But no new knives, guns, or ammo this year.

Look, not buying a knife is one thing,.. but no guns or ammo as well??

What is,.. WRONG WITH YOU?

Sorry, didn't mean to go off like that. I've been working a lot, and just finished a 60 hr week. I'm hungry, and down to my last 2 beers. I haven't had a cigar or pipe for weeks to relax with. On top of that, tonight is, as my Daughter informed me, "Girls Night", in MY house. They are watching the Bachelor and ordering pizza on my dime, or 50 bucks.
But hey it's all good right? I mean we take care of our Women right?

Sorry, didn't mean to go off like that.

Anyway, ......Soooooo, no knives, guns, or ammo?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Second knife of the year ordered Saturday.

Another Kershaw Blur (s30v) version.

I’ve had pretty good experiences with Blurs over the years. Always wanted to try out the s30v version due to the different grind. Kinda wish it was in CPM-154 but those are impossible to find.

Really digging the choices you have all made!

:):)
Second knife of the year ordered Saturday.

Another Kershaw Blur (s30v) version.

I’ve had pretty good experiences with Blurs over the years. Always wanted to try out the s30v version due to the different grind. Kinda wish it was in CPM-154 but those are impossible to find.

Really digging the choices you have all made!
That’s a good second pick up! I just ordered another Kershaw too. :thumbsup:

I’m on five knives for the year so far: the small Sebenza, a Boker Plus 154cm folding knife, a Gollik EDC in elmax, a HOB Kershaw Dividend in s35vn, and a @daizee Hiker in aeb-l is headed my way. :)

I actually do have one coming.
I'd spoken with the maker back in September; and thought he was going to contact me when my order came up in the queue. I've not had the best of luck with this sort of thing...most of the makers I've tried to work with this way have simply left me hanging; so I was a little surprised when I got the message that my knife is done.
Received, and paid, the invoice today.

Bought a Benchmade Grip in 20CV after New Year's.....I was trying to go without buying any more knives....then a Spyderco....then a couple of used(?) Beckers....then a 65 year-old NOS Bayonet....3 tomahawks....a Harsey Difensa.....

I need an INTERVENTION.

Back