• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BEEFY SR101 and some nice satin INFI plus FAT ASH SHEATH

Hello all!

Please PM or email me at wcbigler@gmail.com. It is the best way to communicate, so please do either when/if you post an I will take it.
Link to ongoing sales thread - please, please PM or email me!
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...solidated-and-added-knives-1-20-2019.1707508/

All Prices Include PP Fees and Shipping

Blade: Crash Axe, Green and Tan, unused, some sheath chafing, stropped the edge and it slices paper, although it is not a scalpel by any means, not supposed to be. Phenomenal Buy Brown Kryptex top loader/underside deploy with the accoutrements you see attached. Really nice set up and it is in phenomenal condition.
Price: $370
Blade: Regulator Diff HEat Treat, Parkerized, unused, razor sharp and one of the best blade grinds I have ever seen. it is like .312 or thereabouts...it really is a beautiful knife and a real tank. This one is sharp!
Price: $250
Blade: Large Choil Anorexic Boss Street, unused, numbered LE, nuked all around. Black paper still nice and shiny. Some sheath insertion marks that I made look as bad as possible in the pictures. .187, maybe, less? The BOSS Street Originals are .22-.25" (can't remember which). Very shiny and great looking other than when you focus in on the blemishes.
Price: $375
Blade: Custom Shop Culti with hand smoothed tigerhide. Unused, no scratches, no dings in handle, I wiped it down and it looks like there is some oil residue left. It is basically immaculate in real life, not even any oxidation in around or near the etching. Edited - I just noticed some faint "wisps" in the blade, not scratches, just some very fine imperfections from netting, is even possible...
Price: $385
Sheath: Built for FAT ASH, cannot remember the maker, got it on EBAY from a real quality craftsman. Great sheath. Rigged for scout as well. With the drop loop on, it favors a lefty for scout carry. With the drop removed, it can go righty as well, although you would need to secure the blade, which I would do by fashioning a pull to open rubber strap in the proper place.
Price: $90
Z4SuVNpl.jpg

Jque898l.jpg

yQYS4aXl.jpg

87mKdAAl.jpg

eNb8KHSl.jpg

imvnOvel.jpg

ziI3HeXl.jpg

tnw7Dy2l.jpg

bGqpZ08l.jpg

iRwU2bpl.jpg

ZDFVjSyl.jpg