Benchmade 940 reblade project

So much better then Benchmade did on there own knife! Clippoint harpoon is the sh*t wow vary impressive. Any chance of you selling me a complete 940 with raw grind clippoint?

REK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
So much better then Benchmade did on there own knife! Clippoint harpoon is the sh*t wow vary impressive. Any chance of you selling me a complete 940 with raw grind clippoint?
I've got a bunch of people wanting the extra blades so they will likely go fast. You can sign up for my newsletter to be notified if you aren't already :thumbsup:

REK Knives

Gettin' some done from this batch! First several are ready to head out tomorrow, if you did the pre-order and have a cru harpoon be on the lookout!

i-F86sMxW-L.jpg
i-SK6whp2-L.jpg

Warrior108

Platinum Member
Gettin' some done from this batch! First several are ready to head out tomorrow, if you did the pre-order and have a cru harpoon be on the lookout!

i-F86sMxW-L.jpg
i-SK6whp2-L.jpg
Looking great! Can't remember but was DLC an option on this batch and if so, would those come later because of the DLC? I just might be thinking of ordering the darkest finish that was available.

REK Knives

Looking great! Can't remember but was DLC an option on this batch and if so, would those come later because of the DLC? I just might be thinking of ordering the darkest finish that was available.
Yeah I made dlc an option for the cruwear blades. I've actually got some of those out for dlc currently.

Did you place an order in the preorder back in April
?

Warrior108

Platinum Member
Yeah I made dlc an option for the cruwear blades. I've actually got some of those out for dlc currently.

Did you place an order in the preorder back in April
?
Awesome! Yes Sir, I did place an order in April and am addicted to DLC so I would have gone that route. Got a host 940 ready for the blade with the the black liner and axis lock so it'll be all blacked out.