• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, 943, triage and rift

Love the designs and feel in the hand but they are both just a bit heavy for my daily carry. If I wore jeans or work wear it'd be no big deal but here they are. Hope someone will get better use from them than I have. Prices will include priority shipping in the US. Zelle preferred for payment but will accept PayPal too, F&F preferably. Please ask any questions before committing to the purchase. Standard disclaimers about age, legality etc all apply- please know your laws.

Orange Triage, 915 with coated blade- has a rub mark on the blade coating, no idea what it came from but it's there. $110
4CcU5R5.jpg

RFfalEw.jpg

Rift, this one went to benchmade as it was pretty dull, basically perfect now and a nice unused edge. $110
KGRALtk.jpg

Vnps5is.jpg

943 with a black blade, this was my user/carry for several months but has been sitting in a desk drawer. Marks on the blade and a touch of rust has developed on the axis lock springs. I'd rather not send it in and deal with it so priced to sell as is. $140
4YkHNhX.jpg

sHfTOeW.jpg

HdJGb5a.jpg

Last edited:
Back