• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Adamas 275 and Cold Steel Talwar, Recon.....

Here I have a few folding knives for sale. Prices include shipping in the USA only. Payment via PayPal (prices net to me) or a postal money order if need be. Please contact me with questions. I'm not really looking for trades at the moment. Please know your local laws.

First is a Benchmade Adamas in black with black G10. This is in excellent condition and is a beast of a folding knife. ---SOLD---

Here I have several NIB Cold Steel Knives for sale. All are new in the factory box with the extra pocket clips. The 3 coyote tan G10 models are limited edition (Talwar large 4", Recon 1 Tanto large 4", and American Lawman) are the newest CTS-XHP and are $70 each shipped. ---RECON 1 & AMERCIAN LAWMAN SOLD---The black handle Recon 1 spear point is AUS8a and priced at $45 shipped.

Last edited:
I'll take the tan Lawman and Tanto Recon 1 XHP, per our PM convo. Payment sent. Thanks!

Last edited:
I just sent you another email to the above address.

Let me know if you get it.

Thanks

Back