• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Barrages, Griptilian, ZT 0770CF, Cold Steel Talwar Grey

All sold!
By way of general information, I have not disassembled, abused, or power sharpened any of these knives. All have been touched up on a Sharpmaker and have minimal if any material removal. All have good centering and lockup. All include the original box and paperwork. I'm not looking for trades at this time. Sales to USA/50 only please. Payment via PayPal or US Postal money order accepted. Shipping is included with the sales price and will be via USPS Priority Mail with insurance. First to post intent to purchase has precedence.

Sold Cold Steel Talwar 4" Grey G10 21TLVSLV - $70
I am the second owner on this one. It's in the same condition as when I got it. Tight lockup and smooth action. I couldn't find the box when I did the pictures but it is included along with the left hand pocket clip. The box is a bit beaten up.

Sold Benchmade 550HG Griptilian - $70
I am the second owner on this knife, but the original owner included the cash register receipt. It's in excellent condition save some marks on the pocket clip. $75

Sold Benchmade 581 Barrage M390 - $130
First owner on this one. I took the pocket clip off immediately after purchase and carried it in a belt pouch a little. Ironically the clip has some marks on it from the factory.

Sold Benchmade 585 Mini Barrage - $70
I purchased this new from BladeHQ. It has been carried more than the others and the scales have a bit of sheen to them.

Sold Benchmade 586 Mini Barrage M390 - $120
This is my favorite of the Barrage lineup. I also purchased this new from Bladehq. I can't believe Benchmade discontinued this one.

Sold ZT 0770CF Elmax - $100
I purchased this new from New Graham. It's in good shape, but it has a trail on the blade which is visible in the photos, and most of the black on the pocket clip has worn off.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
The Talwar, 0770CF, 581, and 586 are sold. Thank you very much buyers. You are all incredibly fast and merciless! It's no wonder I can't seem to find any deals on the exchange anymore.

I'll take the 550HG, might be too new to message, are you able to PM me?

It doesn't look like I can. You can try emailing me through my profile page.

Yeah, after poking around it seems I can't really see or do anything without paying a membership fee. I'm not able to see your email, but you can e-mail me at (removed, didn't want to leave this up after we connected).

Last edited:
Back