• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Knives for Sale

Nephron44

Gold Member
Hey all!

My apologies for my lack of attention to this post. My wife has been sick, and I also had a hard time getting some of my stuff out of storage. The description and what’s available has been changed some. Pictures have been added.

I need to downsize my collection to make room and money for an upcoming addition to my family!

For sale are some Benchmade knives. These are all manual folders and are in excellent condition.

Benchmade Adamas 275 black with plain edge black blade (with pouch and box). This item is NEW.

Benchmade Nakamura 484 g10 with plain edge satin blade (pouch and box). This item is NEW.

Benchmade Triage 915 black with black serrated blade (pouch, no box). This item is SLIGHTLY USED.

Benchmade Mini Griptilian 556 olive drab with black serrated blade (pouch with box). This item is SLIGHTLY USED.

Benchmade Pardue 530 black with black serrated blade (pouch, no box). This item is SLIGHTLY USED.

Pictures:
https://imgur.com/gallery/5xTvAj8

Prices are as follows:

Adamas: 150 USD
Nakamura: 150 USD
Triage: 140 USD
Mini Grip: 65 USD
Pardue: 65 USD

Payment will only be received via PayPal. Prices include shipping via USPS with tracking, but without insurance. If you would like insurance, please send a message. Insurance will be 5 USD extra per knife.

And now for the not-so-fun disclaimer stuff...

I will only ship these knives to the contiguous 48 states. Any buyer who does not have a large positive presence on this forum or a paid membership will be asked to provide proof of identification.

Buyer is responsible for knowing the laws in his/her state regarding the ownership and use of knives and acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and ability to own the purchased knife. The buyer is solely responsible for any injury or malicious act related to the purchased knife and agrees to absolve the seller from said responsibility. By purchasing a knife from me, the buyer agrees to these terms.

Last edited:
No, it’s if you buy one knife, two knives, three knives, or all 4 knives...original post edited to clarify.
Got it thank you. But you didn't have to change anything. Just trying to understand how to list things and well buying things more here then from a online store. Giving my money to people that actually share in this addiction instead of the online box stores that only care about my money. Till a bunch of knife nuts start a thread about them. Then...then they all of a sudden care. In my industry we call that damage control.

But really thank you for the clarification.
Cheers

Got it thank you. But you didn't have to change anything. Just trying to understand how to list things and well buying things more here then from a online store. Giving my money to people that actually share in this addiction instead of the online box stores that only care about my money. Till a bunch of knife nuts start a thread about them. Then...then they all of a sudden care. In my industry we call that damage control.

But really thank you for the clarification.
Cheers
No problem!

I completely agree.

This is my first listing, so I’m still figuring it out.

Sorry all, the wife is sick (who knew morning sickness could happen at night?) and I’ve been busy tending to her. Photos will definitely be up tomorrow!

Hey all!

My apologies for my lack of attention to this post. My wife has been sick, and I also had a hard time getting some of my stuff out of storage. The description and what’s available has been changed some. Pictures have been added.

I need to downsize my collection to make room and money for an upcoming addition to my family!

For sale are some Benchmade knives. These are all manual folders and are in excellent condition.

Benchmade Adamas 275 black with plain edge black blade (with pouch and box). This item is NEW.

Benchmade Nakamura 484 g10 with plain edge satin blade (pouch and box). This item is NEW.

Benchmade Triage 915 black with black serrated blade (pouch, no box). This item is SLIGHTLY USED.

Benchmade Mini Griptilian 556 olive drab with black serrated blade (pouch with box). This item is SLIGHTLY USED.

Benchmade Pardue 530 black with black serrated blade (pouch, no box). This item is SLIGHTLY USED.

Pictures:

Prices are as follows:

Adamas: 150 USD
Nakamura: 150 USD
Triage: 140 USD
Mini Grip: 65 USD
Pardue: 65 USD

Payment will only be received via PayPal. Prices include shipping via USPS with tracking, but without insurance. If you would like insurance, please send a message. Insurance will be 5 USD extra per knife.

And now for the not-so-fun disclaimer stuff...

I will only ship these knives to the contiguous 48 states. Any buyer who does not have a large positive presence on this forum or a paid membership will be asked to provide proof of identification.

Buyer is responsible for knowing the laws in his/her state regarding the ownership and use of knives and acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and ability to own the purchased knife. The buyer is solely responsible for any injury or malicious act related to the purchased knife and agrees to absolve the seller from said responsibility. By purchasing a knife from me, the buyer agrees to these terms.
Are either of the BM mini grip 556 serrated knives still available?

Back