1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Benchmade Mini Griptilion Recently sharpended by Bechmade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by karbon, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karbon

karbon

Nov 28, 2012
    Benchmade Mini Griptilion Recently sharpended by Bechmade. (sharpest knife I have right now!)

It is a knife I carried a lot and sent it back out to get sharpened once I bought a new knife and now it just sits.

$60 Shipped plus 3% if using paypal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. karbon

karbon

Nov 28, 2012
    edited the thread

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  3. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Basic Member

Aug 22, 2002
  4. Ferrari353

Ferrari353

Aug 2, 2012
    Are you entertaining any trade offers?

5. karbon

karbon

Nov 28, 2012
    ZT0560 with many mods which include...

G10 green scale with half Anso texturing customized for left hand tip up carry.
    Added finger choil like the Hinderer.
    Blade and inner liner stonewashed with factory friction surfaces blocked off to not cause any issues with function.
    Texturing on the titanium ever so slightly smoothed out for better feel and to avoid pocket clip snags.

Also included are the original black g10 scale, extra bearings, extra screws, extra standoffs, rubber o rings if you wanted to put them on the studs, and a mixed green lanyard.

The bad. There is slight up and down blade movement which I have also noticed on other ZT0560 knifes, and the centering isnt 100% dead center.

$200 shipped plus 3% paypal if used.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. karbon

karbon

Nov 28, 2012
    no trades sorry

Thread Status: