benchmade mini ritter & large m-390

holo07

Gold Member
Platinum Member
they are out and only $5.00 more than the s30v. if you cat find them ask Roger for help.

Last edited:
Only one place ever to get Ritter's Griptilians. Are they going to release a full sized? Thought I was done buying knives for a while, wrong!

Edit; yes full sized too even in orange. Just bought a full sized black!!

Rats!!!!! I just got my Ritter in from them yesterday!! I can't believe they just released m390 versions a day later! What horrible timing!

picked up the mini in black....

I have no less than 5 benchmades that I am planning on getting custom scales for, but new purchases keep pushing the scales back. This month the ritter grip, last month was a ritter grip and a manix 2 in s110v.

Maybe in september

Last edited:
Unbelievable. One of these guys with some custom scales is just what the doctor ordered. As pissed off at Benchmade as I am for their pricing policy changes, they have had an amazing year so far cranking out some spectacular combinations. I just may need to start buying retail again.

I guess dreams really do come true. Here's to Mr. Ritter, Benchmade, and us squeaky wheels!

Benchmade is really stepping it up this year! These new Ritters, the new 710 and the new Contego are all high on my wish list. M390 is my favorite steel so it's a great time to be a benchmade fan. Not a great time to be broke tho...

Man this is good news. Been wanting this combo for a while. Been a busy knife week for sure.

The Ritter knives have been continuing production knives, though only available from KW.

Thanks, but I was referring to the m390 variant being available for a limited time or permanent addition. Do you know if this will be available indefinitely or for a limited time period?

Back