Best moleskine book for SBL Moleskine cover?

I am wanting to get my first moleskine cover and, to be honest, the whole concept is confusing to me. Is the cover "moleskine" or is the book you insert into the cover "moleskin? What exactly am I suppose to buy once I have the Saddleback cover?

I figured out the answer to my question. i had a lapse of common sense, sorry. However, I am looking for some moleskine books but all I find ones with pockets thus far. Do y'all prefer the pockets? How about hard back and soft backs?

I have the medium moleskine cover in tobacco brown, because I use my moleskine for field notes in my research I like to use the hardcover ones. I've never used the ones with pockets, however when picking your moleskine try to get the thicker ones not the thin pack of three! Hopes that helps

I've been using the hardcover Moleskine pocket notebooks for years now. I found some Moleskine knockoffs at the local Office Max a few months ago and been using that. My Saddleback Leather Moleskine cover was the first item I bought from that company. It won't be my last.

Back