Best wishes to you and yours

Sal Glesser

I would like to thank all of you from Spyderco for your time, attention, interest and support. It is enjoyed and appreciated.

I'd like to wish all of you a very merry Christmas day, and regardless of your beliefs that you take the time to enjoy and find the most good in the day.

sal

And a great and prosperous Christmas and holiday season to you and yours Mr. Glesser. I am looking forward to many new Spyders this year so please get busy!! :D GOD Bless you and yours Sir. JD Spydo :)

P. S. I hope the GREAT Spyder FACTORY has to even put on another shift. :D :)

Same here, hope u will receive whatever is good in 2005, you and the whole family, and all the employees that work for the great arachnid :D

Happy holidays to you too Sal, and all the best your family. And to all the other Bladeforumers, Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas to Sal, all the folks at Spyderco, and definitely everyone on Bladeforums! have a great one!

abe m.

Merry Christmas everyone. May this year year be a grand sight better than the old one. And may all our loved ones be home and safe before she's over.

Happy New Year 2005 to All :)

Sia

happy_new_year.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sal (and the same to everyone else)!!

Another beautiful piece of artwork, Simona! :)

Simona, you really bring some class to this crowd.

Merry Christmas to all. Here's hoping the new year will bring prosperity and peace.

I'm new to this site, so I hope this works. Kudos and happy holidays to Sal and Spyderco. I love reading all the Spyderco threads and am so impressed that you are such an active participant. ;)

Hi Mr. Glesser you are most welcome. May you and all Spyderco afficionados have a better year, peace, top notch health and happiness. God bless you all.

Best wishes for a safe and happy new year to Sal, the Spyderco family and the forum members. Hope everyone achieves their resolutions and has another wonderful year. Peace be with you all.

Back