BFC 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways, Week 22 Live Stream is postponed. When should it be redone?

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Because Youtube is having technical problems I'm cancelling today's broadcast and we'll try it when they are back up and running.

Out of curiousity, when would you guys watch a live stream? I typically do this at 5PM Eastern on Sunday, but am open to better suggestions from y'all, provided it's at a reasonable hour. What day of the week / hour is best for you guys?

It won't matter to me, chances of me being able to watch is slim to none. During the week I work, eat, sleep and repeat. Not a fun life but what it is right now, the last 2 weeks I put in 109 hours and have an hour or more break in my day that I'm off the clock each day. Hope youtube gets lined out and I will watch it next weekend. Have a great week Spark!

It would be nice to double up next Sunday. That way it would be a double giveaway stream and wouldn’t disrupt a thing. :thumbsup:

The double stream thing is a cool idea if it doesn't put you out too much, spark. Personally, I'd vote Wednesday or Thursday because those are my days off so I could tune in without having to randomly turn you down because some moron needs my help.

Back