• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BHK, Fallkniven, Spyderco, ML Knives, & Koster

Some users in this batch and nothing over $150 in the bunch.

Been a while since I did this last and my camera work still needs some tweaking. I have more pictures of individual knives I can provide if needed.

2TgPzf1
2XmqDCl

(Left to Right)
1. Koster pocket fixed blade. I think it's 3V. I had the micarta handles added after a while. It's been carried, used, sharpened, etc. Still plenty of life left in it though.

$60 SOLD! shipped

2. Spyderco Bushcraft. This was part of that original batch where the handle scales cracked and I had a gnarly one so I had the scales replaced with natural canvas micarta and it's been a real pleasure to hold ever since. Comes with a baldric-style kydex sheath with a firesteel loop. Lefty or righty friendly.

$125 SOLD! shipped

3. Fallkniven F1 blank with Red Linen Micarta slabs and a reshaped butt to fit more comfortably into the hand. Love it but have another with different slabs that I use WAY more and will last the rest of my lifetime. Laminated VG-10 on this one and a lefty kydex sheath with a drop loop.

$145 SOLD! shipped

4. ML Knives Sodbuster Kephart. Years ago I asked Matt to make a Kephart-style blade with a sodbuster blade profile and he whipped up this beauty. Been used, sharpened, used some more, etc. but again, still plenty of life left in it. Come with a rawhide-lined JRE leather sheath--something we tried for fun and has worked great.

$100 SOLD! shipped

5. BHK Boat Tail Scandi. Wish I'd used this one more. Put it away wet once, blade has patina but no rust. Aesthetically maybe less pleasing than a brand new one but still a heck of a blade.

$80 SOLD! shipped

Knives will ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation anywhere in the USA.

NO TRADES.

I'll accept Paypal (Goods & Services--for your protection) and USPS Money Orders or a personal check if we've successfully completed a transaction in the past.

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Thanks for looking,

B

Last edited:
Back