• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco BHQ Nat-G10/M4 Para2 and Lightweight Blue/S110V Native

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both were carried very little and are in excellent shape (and come with boxes/paperwork). CONUS only sales only and prices include Paypal fees / shipping.

$155 (shipped) - Spyderco Paramilitary 2 C81GM4P2 (Blade HQ Exclusive - Natural G10, M4 Blade). It has a couple of tiny freckles on it - most noticebly is the one below and to the left of the "U.S.A. Earth" (came from the factory this way - only one will show up on camera but I took multiple pics to try and show everything). I don't think that I ever even cut anything with this knife. I think I carried this one twice. Factory Edge. No sticky lock on this one, good centering, and solid lockup.

Rh2ThIj.jpg

mCy3Yfg.jpg

DCH8REu.jpg

5vkoqTN.jpg

UhwMYYF.jpg

JTiRjdA.jpg

$90 (shipped) - Spyderco C41PDBL5 (Lightweight Native 5 - Blue FRN Scales, S110V Blade). It is as it was when I purchased it - I may have cut a potato chip bag or some envelopes with it. I carried it a bit more than the Para above - maybe a dozen times. Good centering and solid lock-up.

5MHcywQ.jpg

zmUBK0p.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the native lw. You can email me at the same username on Gmail. First two 00 are zeros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back