1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Big folders; Grayman Satu, RAO, Steelcraft Kwaiken

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by dan-g, Sep 22, 2019.

1. dan-g

dan-g Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2008
    HI all,

Here are three of my big folders that get no action these days up for sale. No trades please. Paypal for payment and the first I will take it gets the item.

USED Grayman Satu used. Its a beast with the all titanium handles, No longer in production. This is customized with a bottle opening feature that pocket opens this beast every time, I had that added by the alaskan Knives group. Asking $395 shipped.

USED Exterma Ratio RAO folder. The tank of all folding knives. Includes custom Mashed Cat Kydex sheath for its locked open position and its original sheath with diamond sharpening stone. Asking $295 shipped.

USED Steelcraft Kwaiken folder in good condition. Asking $200 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]temp pic hosting
    [​IMG]free online image hosting

Trael1 likes this.
  2. dan-g

dan-g Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Price drop on two folders:

Grayman now $385
    RAO now $285

3. Paul Silas