Big shout out and thanks to Chad and Tim

Had some work done by a couple fellow members here. Just wanted to say thanks and recommend them to everyone. Amazing work, had Chad Pirtle of Pirtlemade make me a few sheaths and AZTimT put in some spacers for the cabs and make a set of thick python micarta handles for the boss jack.
Can't say enough good about both of these guys.

25rgzrm.jpg

n2j32r.jpg

330hhyc.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet work!
I still haven't gotten Chad to make that sheath for me, sorry Chad...I'll get with ya.

Beautiful leather and Tim is doing some very impressive finishing work! Thanks for posting.:thumbsup:

yes - that handle work on the BJ is awesome, plus the blade work.

Chris' work is what it is - top notch as it gets.

Quite the dynamic duo you had team up on these!

C

I have had a few of Chad's sheaths and he is awesome with leather! Fantastic craftsmanship :thumbsup:

Peter (using your real name because I can't spell your alias :D) - thanks so much for posting these, it was a pleasure working with you on them as always and I am glad they made it to the great North safely!

After having these knives in my possession for a while I can tell you, you'd be hard pressed to tell they didn't come right out of Wauseon, I wasn't even sure what all Tim did to them, the work is that good.

Thanks to everyone else as well!

ZA.. it's all good bro, I still have all our notes and Sethro.. we'll see about moving up the list ;)

I have had these sheaths from Chad for about ten months and have been meaning to get pics up. He made me an amazing pair of sheaths for a custom shop game warden I edc which I got from the exchange.

I have really come to love the inside pocket carry sheath he made with the clip. It is an awesome design and works perfect, especially with the thinner leather. Of course the belt sheath is beautiful and I have received compliments on the aesthetics and workmanship involved there.

Chad even searched especially long for the right clips to do it right. Chad, these are going strong and perfect.

Thanks again Chad and warm regards to all.

08DFC38F-A66B-468E-8AE4-3371DE43D97A.jpeg B913E936-82D1-4F99-9685-6F3817E2C07B.jpeg C6854E3D-278F-42A4-825F-89AD9A280480.jpeg 46D1E17E-A6BF-42D6-A2B7-FB5C9FA99CEE.jpeg
C4774057-CD5E-4A82-BC77-7EE23A02BF6F.jpeg

Thanks Gent's!

Crosier - it's great to see those babies getting used. That was a beautiful knife. Thanks for the pictures :)

Back