Bill Martino memorial day special deals for 4/7--Pix and rare one.

Steely_Gunz

Got the Khukuri fevah
Nobody is snapping up the Yin and Yang kerambit set? Somebody should buy them both and wear one on each hip. you'll look well traveled and deadly;) I wish i could afford that antler one right now. i loves me some antler:)

Jake

samoand said:
Congrats.. I sent an email as well, but after you :) It's karma, too - I was going to do it earlier but got caught up in things.

Well, I'm pretty sure I sent email on it well before _either_ of you (10:30 PST), but still managed to miss it!

Norm

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
Thrisul model gone.

What more need I say? :(

KK and antler JKM coming to my house :D
Sorry Donuts, OlPappy, GreenIce... But can't touch anything tomorrow even if it is a YCS...

hmmm .... an antler handled AK Bowie ..... wonder how long that would last in these waters ....?

:D

Email sent on Bamboo's hypothetical antler handle AK Bowie...

Arggh. First that untouchable false edge khukuri of JP's, now this imaginary antler handle AK Bowie.

Think I'll go sharpen a flashlight.

Ad Astra :footinmou :footinmou :footinmou

I snagged the Dui Chirra. :D Awesome looking khuk. The scabbard and tools give it an antique look. I can just see an ambitious future Nepali ruler leading an exhibition of Gorkhas through an Indian jungle back in the days of muskets while sporting one of these. There's a decent sized tree along my fenceline in the back that should make for a good field review.

Bob

I'll take 9 inch 11 ounce Kerambit by Kumar. Antler handle. $95 payment on the way

I know this has been said before but the kamis are turning out an unbelieveable variety of really cool edged stuff lately

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
Good snag Rule..I was just going to drop the hammer on it...

AAARG!!! :grumpy:

The sharks strike again. I'm thinking about calling in sick to work tomorrow so I can sit and wait by the shark tank. Seriously.

At least the blades got good homes and a worthy cause is being supported. :)

Unbelievable...... Nice selection. Had to leave work before the posting and just got home....Friday's another day......

Good snag Rule..I was just going to drop the hammer on it...

I know, you can tell from the time on the two posts that I anguished over it for over and hour before I finally folded like a house of cards. I saw this thread some three minutes after it was posted and still got out-sharked on that Bowie, but I still got the horn handled Kerambit and a JKM. Not bad for a rookie shark :D