• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bill Siegle Field/Utility

madhatta

Gold Member
A nice sized field/utility knife. A little over 3/16" thick, 5160 steel. 5 3/4" blade and 10 5/8" overall. Natural linen Micarta Utility handles. This one has a cosmetic flaw in that the left side bevel is a hair under the scale. I don't even notice this. Also, just noticed a small carbon spot on the spine.
Picture of the blade in the kydex- it is the bottom knife. I no longer have the top/larger knife.
This one feels great in the hand and I always thought it would be a perfect knife for the woods, just never made it into the rotation. Kydex sheath with a really superb fit.
Price: $200 MO or regular paypal goods. I may consider international shipping, but you will need to pay the full shipping cost.

IMG_9091.JPG
IMG_9093.JPG
IMG_9092.JPG
IMG_9094.JPG
IMG_9086.JPG

Could you measure/show pictures of the usable handle with a tape measures next to it? I've been burned by small handles before. Thanks.

Even if sold, it would be Awesome (if not asking too much?)for future reference of his handles, it's not always easy to see how small they are?
Thanks

Back