BK 14 Scales... lets see 'em

this is a plug to member ryanv403 he just did these bad boys for me so I wanted to share 'e
new2.jpg
[/IMG]m with those who will appreciate it.. (because my girlfriend just dont get it)
NewImage.jpg
[/IMG]

this is a plug to member ryanv403 he just did these bad boys for me so I wanted to share 'e
new2.jpg
[/IMG]m with those who will appreciate it.. (because my girlfriend just dont get it)
NewImage.jpg
[/IMG]

I have to have those for the BK24...when I get it. Ordered it today from Tomars. No they aren't in stock yet but I ordered it anyway.

Cam, I like how you extended those into the finger guard area. Have you considered making these available, or are they just for you?

Just for me, I've thought about going orange before but it's ultimatly not worth it. I mean one set of these (11/14 scales) would run about $35-40 which I don't think is too bad but once you factor in another $20 for shipping...No sane and sober person pays $60+ for a set of amateur made scales.

Those Ryan scales are REALLY grippy looking.......Are they comfy without gloves ???.....They have a high cool factor for sure....

Ethan

actually I cant wait to find out myself.. I sent the knife to him, he installs and makes them to get the fit perfect. those are the pics he sent me I should get the knife back tomorow. All I can say is im super happy with how look and I agree they look really grippy. I like the anso pattern he did! ill let you know as soon as i do!

Back