BK18 Leather Options

Hi gang!

I am new to this forum and new to Becker knives, though I have been a knife enthusiast for most of my life.

I joined the forum in hopes of finding assistance in choosing a leather sheath for my BK18. I love the blade but I've never been a plastic/kydex guy. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Do any of you know of a leather option that would fit? I was looking at JRE and I think either their models K or Q might work, but I don't know. I also did a search on here but found nothing. I assume because the BK18 is so new.

Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated. You guys look like a fun group so I look forward hanging out!

I called a distribution center and asked them which of their leather sheaths would fit an ESEE 3HM and they did have a recommendation.
Actually it was an email I sent.
The place is a a trading company that starts with a D and end with a T.
Theres an L in there somewhere.

I called a distribution center and asked them which of their leather sheaths would fit an ESEE 3HM and they did have a recommendation.
Actually it was an email I sent.
The place is a a trading company that starts with a D and end with a T.
Theres an L in there somewhere.
Thanks FAL'ER.
I may have reached out to the same seller. I was told that they were unsure which option would be a good fit. That's what lead me here! :D

You may want to check with Olde Towne Cutlery ... they have different sized sheaths and may be able to help you.

Its an unusual shaped knife. Wouldn't surprise me if you had to have one made custom.

Hi all!

The question has been answered. I reached out to JRE directly and they were nice enough to get one of their people who owns an 18 to check it. Their size Q was recommended. I took the leap. It fits nice and deep.
So if anyone else is looking for a leather option this one is working for me.

Back