• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inlay Inkosis up for sale!
  • Small: SOLD S35VN, insingo, black canvas inlay. DOB 7-12-18. Super smooth broken-in action on this one; I can get it to thumb- and spydie-flick, and even front-flip with my thumb and a little wrist action. I lightly stropped the edge but otherwise it is factory. Some snails on the front scale and clip, normal pocket wear, nothing that couldn't be re-blasted out. Full kit on this one (papers, tools, cloth, grease and loc-tite) SOLD
  • Large: SOLD S45VN, drop point, natural canvas inlay. DOB 4-27-21. Action is breaking in well though not as smooth yet as the small. The scales are in fantastic shape, there's just a small trail under the clip and some wear on the edges of the clip itself. The blade came to me having been sharpened - it was razor sharp but the edge was really ugly. It now has a mirror edge at 20 DPS on a fixed-angle system with diamond stones. Absolutely shaving sharp. Full kit on this one as well, except for lanyard - did not come to me with one. SOLD
I have mostly been a buyer here on BF, and my only other sale post on here sold elsewhere, but I'm active on Reddit with >200 transactions as well as a number of FB knife groups (CRK, Pena and others). Please let me know if my prices seem off, and feel free to message with any questions. Would trade for a Mnandi, which I haven't yet gotten to check out; otherwise no trades. Prices include PPGS fees and priority USPS shipping within the US. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3691.JPG
IMG_3692.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back