• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Black Pearl & AEB-L - SOLD

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello friends , I recently finished up this little slicer for your consideration .
This has been Hollow Ground from .082 AEB-L Stainless steel . The edge was ground to .09 before the secondary convex edge . It is a sweet little slicer , it has been heat treated to a hardness 62 with the sub-zero soak .

It is 7" overall with a 3" blade at 1" wide with a fine scotch-brite belt finish and a sharpening choil .

It is handled up in some really nice Black Pearl Kirinite , Blue Liners , Brass Corby Bolts and a Brass Lanyard Tube .
The sheath is 8 oz right hand carry

Asking $145.00 shipped in the USA , $150.00 to my Canadian friends , international folks write me for shipping cost .

Pay-pal or postal m/o , checks held to clear . My PP is sandlot@charter.net .
Thanks for looking and comments always welcomed .

IMG_6115 (2).JPG IMG_6120 (2).JPG IMG_6121 (2).JPG IMG_6122 (2).JPG IMG_6123 (3).JPG IMG_6127 (3).JPG IMG_6128 (2).JPG

I agree it shouldn't still be here, Jack, so I'll gladly take it, Paypal enroute. Take care.

Walt

Back