Blackwood Medium Hunter - Beautiful!

Today I received a Neil Blackwood Medium Hunter with maroon micarta handle over white and red liners. Specs are available at Neil's website http://www.blackwoodknives.com/ or in Neil's section on Kevin Pensinger's website http://www.theedgeequipment.com/

This knife was purchased through Kevin Pensinger.

Here is a picture of the knife, but truly doesn't do it justice. It is even better looking than this.

Blackwood_Medium_Hunter_Maroon.jpg

My impression of this knife is that it is almost too good to use and would not be surprised if Neil eventually brings out some very well done art knives in the future. Kydex sheath is well done, also.

Thank you Neil, for the beautiful knife, and to Kevin for being Neil's dealer.

Harry

Oh! Ow! That knife makes my head hurt. Must...stop...credit card...of death!

What a great design.

Your knife motivated me to call Kevin and order my own medium hunter
smile.gif

Best solution is to talk to both Neil and Kevin....let them fix you up a solution for what ails you....

Harry

[This message has been edited by Kozak (edited 07-20-2000).]

A beautiful knife! I think I know what I need to solve that itch for a new knife.
smile.gif

AJ

Very nice. Neil has been on my wish list and this may just move him up in the ranks. Use it and enjoy!

Harry,
Thanks for the Email and this good press!! I must say that I did like that Micarta color/spacer combination AND the pins!! Your picture really shows the hand rubbed finish. I can't seem to ever get that to show up in my photos.
Now that knife is a USER so go ahead an get a few scratches on it this hunting season. I will be glad to touch it up at any time for you in the future.
As far as art knives..... My goal is to get more into folders, maybe some fancy ones after a while.
I would like to thank all of you for your support, enthusiasm, advice and often, long distance phone calls!! It's very touching to have people call ME long distance to talk knives.......... especially MY knives
smile.gif

Thanks everyone,
Neil

------------------
Talonite, new pics, knives in stock!

blackwoodknives.com

Thanks for the scan Harry. That's a sweet looking Blackwood. Enjoy !
craigz....If you snag one of Neils's full dress Neck Tantos, you will not be disappointed. Call him and talk to him when you place your order. He's a busy guy, but is very much a gentleman and will take time out to answer all your questions.
smile.gif

AL

Neil, thank you for the compliment, but I must decline. The picture comes from Kevin's website so he should rightfully get the credit for this.

Harry

Harry,

I am glad that you liked this one as much as I do
smile.gif

That is a beauty. Neil does tremendous work and I eagerly anticipate each knife that comes in. Can't wait to unwrap the package and look at the contents! One of these days I may be able to hang onto a Blackwood for myself but I don't think I will hold my breath on that one...

Take care,

------------------
Kevin Pensinger
The EDGE Equipment
sales@theedgeequipment.com

Contact The EDGE for your custom cutlery needs!

Harry,

That's a great looking hunter. If you can't find a deer to stick it in this season, let me know and I'll provide one for you.
biggrin.gif

Jeff

Considering that I live in one of the prime areas for big whitetails, that should not be a problem. Thanks for the offer, though....

wink.gif

Harry

Tom,
ALLLLLLLLLRIGHT!!!!!
eek.gif
The "STUFF" is on the way
wink.gif

Kevin,
I'm SURE we can work out a good deal. You DO need a Blackwood to call your own
smile.gif

Thanks again everyone for the compliments.
Neil

------------------
Talonite, new pics, knives in stock!

blackwoodknives.com

[This message has been edited by Dr.Lathe (edited 07-24-2000).]

Nice. Not as nice as the one I have in Talonite®, but nice
wink.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Neil what steel is that and how thin do you grind the edge. It looks pretty acute in the picture.

-Cliff

Back