• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blade Show 2018 - WTF, Flak Jack, TG A2, Lil' Smokey and more!

Nakago1

Gold Member
All of these knives came from Grab Bags at the show, and I'm wicked late due to some real life issues. All knives are new as received from the show, and have not been used/sharpened.

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction. All prices include shipping to continental US ...PayPal add 3.5% or USPS MO.

TEAM GEMINI A2 - $425.00 - Special Edition Cerakote Black and Grey Camo. - SOLD to Rekrapmij

CUSTOM SHOP FLACK JACK - Busse Price Tag Price $641.00, 620.00 - Black and Tan G10 with Pinecone Slabs, Stainless and Copper pins. - SOLD to Ruckizha

PUBLIC DEFENDER-Aged Bronze Cerakote - Busse Tag Price $252.00, $235.00 - SOLD to Rekrapmij

RATMANDU - BLACK COATING GREEN G10 HANDLES $190.00 - SOLD to YVMW-47

CUSTOM SHOP LIL SMOKEY - Busse Price Tag $334.00, $297.00 - Custom Wood handle with Yellow Liner, mosaic Pins.

WAR TRAIN FUSION-Red/Black G-10 Handle with Black Cerakote Blade: Busse Tag Price $577.00, $525.00

A21Sized.jpg A22Sized.jpg Flak1Sized.jpg Flak2Sized.jpg PD1Sized.jpg PD2Sized.jpg Rat1Sized.jpg Rat2Sized.jpg Smokey1Sized.jpg Smokey2Sized.jpg [

Last edited:
They're here. Do you want to leave positive feedback for each other?

Back