Blade Show Limited edition large Inkosi

Looks like we now know what the special is for the weekend. It also answers the question about inlays on an Inkosi. This is from the CRK Instagram account

LInkosiLimited.jpeg

Nice but $$$icy. Would still wish for a larger one piece inlay like the annuals used to be for the 25/large inkosi

That inlay shape is awesome...i agree tho, wish was one whole piece, but ill take what i can get from CRK lol..

Back anyone!?

I also wondered about the back... maybe someone that is at the show will take a picture.

That is a lot of money... I too also with the inlay was one piece!

Wow. Marketing department in full swing. I wish Chris was still a part of CRK.

Maybe the next one will have spinners.

Wow. Marketing department in full swing. I wish Chris was still a part of CRK.

Maybe the next one will have spinners.

Yeah, I agree! Those inlays look cheap, 2 piece inlays are also cheap looking and I will never invest in having them. 1 piece inlay yes! The surprise gesture was very nice tho.

Im here to defend the design lol. I think inlays look awesome...almost has same look/angles of his early fixed blade/one off designs. Bravo CRK!

I don't mind the 2 piece. I greatly dislike the highly polished gloss finish. In my mind IF you have to do something that polished, the scales should be polished as well, and polished blade. The super high gloss inlay in what amounts to a gold color, oh god. Totally gawdy to me. I think it's awful on its own and even more awful on a blasted ti scale. I would not use this thing if someone gave it to me.

I'm not a fan of the inlay material, but the shape is so much nicer looking on those inlays. Hell yeah, I hope they stay like that for the Large Inkosi.
The 25's inlay shape, specifically the bottom one, looked off on the knife. Personal preference maybe, but I like the shape of these (Even if it's only a small change.)

Thanks for sharing! Besides of the inlay material and whether polished or not. The pure shape/design of the inlays is completely not my cup of tea. The bottom one (at the picture) looks to short for my eyes.

21 w. inlays rules ! :) .... or one pice inlay like the annual.

Back