Blade Show West

Murphjd25

Gold Member
I have never been fortunate to attend a Blade Show in Atlanta, but when I found out they were having one in Portland I had to buy tickets for Saturday. Do you think their is any chance CRK will have some awesome limited knives like they do at the original Blade Show? I am going to take a pocket full of money to hopefully give to Tim for something quite special!

Are any of you guys planning on going? Would be awesome to meet any of you guys too!

Wish I could go- Honestly, it's not that far away but I am booked up.

My wife has been planning this for my Bday, always fun to meet the powers behind the brands and really nice to meet the talented new comers.

I'd love to see some photos... I went to an Orange County knife show, and thought it was pretty weak, not a lot of action, and a whole lot of "I can't make up my mind" going on around me.

I plan on going but I haven't decided on whether to go Friday or Saturday.

I don’t know if I can ask this or not, but how much were the Koa Sebenzas at Blade Show this year? Do they still sale them at regular inlay prices or are they considerably marked up because of the rarity standpoint?

Just trying to figure out how much cash I should bring along with me..:)

I don’t know if I can ask this or not, but how much were the Koa Sebenzas at Blade Show this year? Do they still sale them at regular inlay prices or are they considerably marked up because of the rarity standpoint?

Just trying to figure out how much cash I should bring along with me..:)
They were a premium wood, same price as Box Elder + tax. Not sure they are going to have them at Blade Show West though. They made it sound like it was a one-time run.

They were a premium wood, same price as Box Elder + tax. Not sure they are going to have them at Blade Show West though. They made it sound like it was a one-time run.
It’s totally fine if they won’t. I will pick up whatever they offer :) Hopefully it’s something special!

Back