• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco BNIB — Spyderco Manix 2 20CV/Red G10, DLT Exclusive

OhioApexing

Sharpener
Timestamp/Video: https://imgur.com/a/r9E9Hah

Not too much to say about this one. I’m getting ready to move soon and thinning the herd to cover some expenses. This one has never been carried nor used. Out for pictures and resting in the closet ever since. Check the link/video for details. Comes with box, DLT sticker and Edge-u-Cation.

Looking for $OLD obo shipped USPS Priority with tracking to the US. PayPal fees included.

Last edited:
damn! have spend all day refreshing looking exactly for this knife.. got distracted and bang! it's gone...
enjoy it! :)

G Gabrielcr78
Put an email alert for new threads in this sub. I've missed out on a bunch before i learned that trick. And I've been looking for this one for a while too (without getting scalped elsewhere on it) ;)

yeah! i think this price was still acceptable, but 200$ for the ones on ebay... it's just crazy!!! well i you ever wanna let this one go, let me know :)
cheers!

Back