1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boos Blades Smoke available again

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by JimMD, May 31, 2018.

1. JimMD

JimMD Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2017
    The Boos Blades Smoke is available to order now on the Boos website. In M390. I bet they’ll sell fast.

2. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut

May 23, 2018
    Really wish they could have waited another month to make them available... :(

3. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Platinum Member

Mar 15, 2016
    I wish they would’ve waited another year. I still can’t fit into my skinny boy jeans so I can’t pick this one up yet. :)

evilgreg, Lapedog and Rykjeklut like this.
  4. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    you can get a lot of Chinese WE made flippers with the same materials for around $130-150, I don't know if the design from Boos is unique/improved enough to justify the cost. (The only thing I don't like is the overly large hole, and what seems like a really thin piece of steel left up at the spine).

I would like to handle one for a bit to see if they are improved from other WE knives

5. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut

May 23, 2018
    But are they sleek and sexy frontflippers?

Lapedog and Mo2 like this.
  6. JimMD

Dec 6, 2017
    Looks like they’re sold out.

7. Gaius Caesar

Gaius Caesar Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 2, 2018
    Yep sold out.

8. ucfgrad93

ucfgrad93

Dec 13, 2017
    Maybe it is just me, but I have a hard time getting excited about a knife that is so rarely in stock.

9. Benchmade Guy

Benchmade Guy

Jul 11, 2017
    If you sign up for email notifications you'll get warned of every release and the price beforehand. He emailed me at 2 (pst) and said they were going up at 5 central (3 my time). I didn't order until like 5:30 my time so by then they were sold out of blue but I still snagged myself a green one and I'm gonna have a custom ano eventually anyway. But yeah sign up for the emails guys.

Behr95 likes this.
  10. VS_Power

VS_Power

Jan 24, 2017
    My favorite knife of all time, I pulled the trigger just to upgrade from S35VN to M390. $220 is surprisingly reasonable for such a popular and fast-selling knife.

Just wish he made it in Slate Grey or Bronze Armor this time around too. Oh well, I'll probably pull the trigger then too. I'm a sucker...

Mo2 and Behr95 like this.
  11. Behr95

Behr95

Jan 23, 2018
    Any idea when these will ship to customers? I know the site said June but has anyone heard anything more specific?

12. Lapedog

Lapedog Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2016
    The world needs more front flippers.

13. JimMD

Dec 6, 2017
    I've received nothing yet since the order confirmation, which said they would notify me when the order is shipped.

Behr95 likes this.
  14. Blackfoot Flash

Blackfoot Flash

Mar 28, 2018
    I emailed Will yesterday (Jun 13th), but haven't heard back.

15. Mrgauth

Mrgauth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2016
    I snagged a blue and wish I could have just gotten a plain gray. Oh well, I’m sure it will nice and this will be my first front flipper. Anxious to see what the deal is.

16. Behr95

Behr95

Jan 23, 2018
    Same here.

17. Blackfoot Flash

Blackfoot Flash

Mar 28, 2018
    Boos posted yesterday (Jun 19th) on Instagram that the M390 Smokes have been received & will ship out in a few days after QC.