Both Sold and Shipped. Bark River Kephart and Chris Reeves Knives Skinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kephart has sold and shipped. Smooth transaction with Milkyeye.
CRK has sold and shipped to Germany. I told you I shipped internationally when legal and capable of doing so.

Chris Reeve Hollow Handle Skinner, 2006, A2 Steel
Knife is new in the box. Factory edge. It may have cut a piece of paper. I don’t believe the knife has ever been stored in its sheath but it appears to have been in the sheath. Blade is stamped “Made in USA.” The hollow handles are no longer made and there were not many of these made to begin with. Your collection can’t be complete w/o it. Serious collectors only, please.

Special terms regarding this knife – If you are putting together a collection I would appreciate pictures of the collection, to be viewed by myself only, if you prefer. I have always had a special fondness for these knives but have other collections I have to concentrate on.
IMG_0103.jpg IMG_0104.jpg IMG_0105.jpg

Terms & Conditions

Comments Regarding My Horrible Pictures – Feel free to ad an additional $50.00 per purchase and THEN send comments about my photography skills. I hate the pictures as much as you do. JK :D

To Purchase – Family comes first. After that, the first "I'll take it" posted on this thread for any item is the buyer. After you post "I'll take it" here please PM or e-mail for payment details. My e-mail addy can be found in my profile. You will need to include your agreement to my terms and conditions in your email to me before we can proceed.

Payment – I MAY accept major credit cards but you have to pay any fees associated with the transaction. I shall accept Paypal, a postal money order or cashiers check for payment in US Dollars only. A personal check is fine but will have to clear the bank before anything is shipped. That could take up to 2 full weeks. I cannot accept Western Union. You decide to send me Western Union anyway I may get pissed at you if I have to go to that neighborhood and then shoot someone to get out.

Shipping - U.S. shipping is included in pricing unless stated otherwise. If I cannot ship ASAP for any reason you will be told before I have your money. Please send an e-mail to my email address so I can scan the shipping docs and send those to you.

International Clients - I will ship anywhere in the world that I can legally ship but buyer will have to pay the additional shipping costs. Note that international shipping always takes a few more days to work the details out at a minimum. Feel free to contact me regarding the shipment of something you don’t see here. If I can help I will.

Lost items - While I will assist in any way possible with items lost by a shipper, once the item is left with the shipper it is their and your responsibility. Everything will be shipped insured and with delivery confirmation. The product will be shipped as soon as possible after payment has cleared.

Returns Within Three Days - If you have an issue, have not used the product and wish to pay return shipping I will refund your money less my shipping costs after I receive the item and had a chance to inspect it. This means you will pay shipping both ways. Money will not be refunded until I have received the product and had a chance to inspect it.

Adults and Business – If you want to purchase a product and know exactly what you are getting before you purchase then I suggest you deal with me. There is no such thing as a “mint” knife and I go to great lengths to describe things accurately w/o gilding the lillies. If you cannot act like an adult in your dealings please don't waste your time contacting me. I reserve the right to pick and choose with whom I do business and will do so with integrity and honor. Feel free to contact any of the people I have done business with and ask for a reference. Feel free to send any questions. I will answer them as accurately and quickly as I can.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Bark River has sold and shipped. Chris Reeve is still available.

Chris Reeve is still available. Make me an offer if you don't like my pricing. It is time to downsize my EDC pistol so I am motivated. Feel free to contact those I have dealt with in the past for a reference. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.