• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(BOTH SOLD) Spyderco Subvert and Kapara

ShanghaiJer

Gold Member
I honor the time stamp on an unconditional “I’ll take it” posted here or via PM, however, I do reserve the right to sell (or not) to anyone and for any reason. Prices are PayPal G&S and shipped to the US (international buyers accept all risk and pay the difference in shipping). No trades please.

Fist up is a Spyderco Subvert. Lockup is solid with no play. No lock stick. Blade has good centering. I fitted a MXG Gear deep carry clip. Comes with original clip as well. I carried this around the house for a week and used it to open some mail and slice up an apple or two. Comes with original box and paperwork. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Next up is a Spyderco Kapara. Solid lockup with no play and good centering. Carried this one a few times and opened some mail and sliced an apple with it. There might be a faint scratch or two on the carbon fiber but it’s really hard to see. Comes with original box and paperwork. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Back