Bought a Sebenza!

Well, I caved and bought myself a small classic Sebenza. I had a hard time choosing between the regular and classic, but the classic just felt a little more "right" in my hand after a blind comparison. I found it easier to open than the regular. Not to mention, my classic has the older style thumb ridges which I find superior to the newer as far as traction is concerned. This forum contributed into pushing me over the edge. Thanks a lot :rolleyes: I'm quite happy right now. Can't wait to put it to work! :)

Congrats and welcome aboard!! The small Sebbie makes for an outstanding EDC. Just remember it is literally impossible to stop with just one CRK knife. :D So with that being said, what's next on your list?? ;)

trane fan said:
Congrats and welcome aboard!! The small Sebbie makes for an outstanding EDC. Just remember it is literally impossible to stop with just one CRK knife. :D So with that being said, what's next on your list?? ;)

Ha, my girlfriend better not see this. Well, I'm pretty content right now, but I am really considering a nice sheath for it. I like the snap sheath that is available from Reeve, but from my understanding it is a little bit too large for the small Sebenza, even with the lower snap. Maybe due to the extra width needed to fit a large? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

If I were you I'd consider having our on Gary W. Graley make a custom sheath for your small Sebbie. That way it will fit perfectly. Also, having a custom sheath is just another way of adding to the enjoyment derived from carrying such a fine knife. ;)