1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Bradley Kimura - Tad Dauntless Extremely Cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by egally08, Apr 1, 2015.

1. egally08

egally08 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Hey Guys, I have a couple for sale today. Please post an "I'll take it" in the thread, and follow up with an email or PM.

First up, is a Bradley Kimura. These are long discontinued, and I've only seen two come up for sale in the past 6 months. This is in extremely good, 98% condition, and I've only flipped it a handful of times. Never dropped it, never carried or cut anything with it. Extremely sharp, smooth and solid action. I don't have much to base the price on, so I will list it for what I paid, $125 PP only please. If this price is way off, please feel free to shoot me a message and let me know.

K1.jpg K2.jpg

Next up is a user Tad Dauntless in ranger green. Actually, I'm not even sure how much it's been used. The blade and handles look excellent with no scratches or wear, but someone did do a butcher job on the sharpening with what looks to be a WorkSharp. It has been properly sharpened to a mirror edge after that. It does have a little bit of lockrock as well. TAD has an excellent warranty service which they will fix it no problem. They will also replace the blade if you ask them to. Considering these issues, I think it's more than fair to offer this at $200.

Please see this thread for pictures of the dauntless - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-ZT-801-TAD-Dauntless-MK3?highlight=dauntless

Please email me with any questions you have - Elliotcharlesgallagher @ gmail.com

Thank you
    Elliot

2. shadowless

shadowless

Sep 2, 2007
    hi! i'll take the bradley kimura!
    Can you please let me know your paypal address? thank you!

3. shadowless

shadowless

Sep 2, 2007
    email sent, thank you.

4. egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    Shadowless,

It is yours, please send me an email with your shipping details, and I will provide my paypal address.

[email protected]

5. adrock2864

adrock2864 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2012
    I will take the TAD. PM Inbound

Adrock

6. egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    Both are SPF at this time.

7. CPL_KABAR

CPL_KABAR

Jul 2, 2014
    seconds on the dauntless

8. egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    Adrock - The Tad has been spoken for 5 mins prior in a PM. If it falls through I will let you know. Sorry I wasn't quick enough to update the thread before you posted, I was replying to inquires.

Thanks

9. egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    Kimura Sold.

10. egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    Both Sold,
    Thanks BF