Bring out your SHBM! Bring out your SHBM!

skunk!!!! is that really you? or did someone hack your BF id?

Welcome Back! where ya been? We missed your unique sense of humor.

Hi, I'm Cobalt's parole officer and have been tracking him. I'm just hanging back waiting for him to violate his contract. Then it's back to the pisser for him and his knives are mine, all mine!

Piglet breavis, while that is a fine blade in it's own right, as the OP I will stand on pedantics and point out that this thread is dedicated to the SHBM. Your knife is an ASHBM. If you would like to start an ASHBM pic thread, I would be happy to post my new DCBB beauty there. ;)

Guy, I just thought about all the nasty stuff I did to your mistress. I twister her around like a pretzel, slammed her wood deep often. I even video taped it. Some of the rough abuse I did to her is here:

Hey, the next time we meet at blade, I hope to get some more time alone with your mistress for old times sake.:thumbup::D

So is my knife the one that broke one of those rail posts on an errant throw?

Here it is after Randucci did his magic to the scales. It is now a slotted bolt SHBM....

birds%20beak%20shbm1.jpg

birds%20beak%20shbm2.jpg

So disappointed that ducci didn't bother to line up those slots all in the same direction.

mistressdrawer9_zpskfplvstv.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.

Well, that's not working...

Unfortunately, if you open a drawer at my house you will find spoons and forks, not piles of INFI and wet dreams.

Awesome knives guys!

WTB: SHBM :)

Cobalt

Gold Member
Hi, I'm Cobalt's parole officer and have been tracking him. I'm just hanging back waiting for him to violate his contract. Then it's back to the pisser for him and his knives are mine, all mine!

Never coper!!!! Never!!!

Cobalt

Gold Member
So is my knife the one that broke one of those rail posts on an errant throw?

So disappointed that ducci didn't bother to line up those slots all in the same direction.

Guy, yes, yours is the one that took out my wives stair lighting. I am told she didn't mind, that a strong wind destroyed them. :eek:

I asked ducci to copy Jerry's work. So he drank a bottle of scotch before he started working on the knife.

Cobalt

Gold Member
This is what happens when a microwave makes Battlemistress mad

yeah but looks like you have more that are older. Must be a nice problem to have, run out of space for knives you have to start hiding them in tool boxes! lol

Cobalt

Gold Member
yeah but looks like you have more that are older. Must be a nice problem to have, run out of space for knives you have to start hiding them in tool boxes! lol

I think Skunk drives around with all his in his trunck cuz he's afraid I am tracking his moves to see when he leaves them alone.

haha, I know what I have and I wouldnt want any of you knowing when I leave the house... Let alone Cobalt, Mulder, Skunk, Jaxx or Tyrade

Cobalt

Gold Member
haha, I know what I have and I wouldnt want any of you knowing when I leave the house... Let alone Cobalt, Mulder, Skunk, Jaxx or Tyrade

I see your sig, we know what you have and we have the Dark Ops Hog Team. Nothing is safe.

Tyrade83

Half man, half bear, half pig
Gold Member
I think Skunk drives around with all his in his trunck cuz he's afraid I am tracking his moves to see when he leaves them alone.

I think I saw him driving around the other day.

:eek: