• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BRKT Snowy River, Gunny, & Enzo Trapper

JeffLesniak

Gold Member
First for sale is a Bark River Snowy River. It has been used extensively but still has a lot of life left! I added a very small choil at the base of the edge to help with sharpening. Green linen micarta handle, includes pictured leather sheath. Extremely light and nimble - perfect fishing/camping knife that you don't see very often on the exchange. Asking $SOLD shipped and paypalled. Insurance extra.

Next is a Bark River Gunny A2 rampless first production run with green linen (I believe) micarta scales. Comes with original sheath in very good condition. I have sharpened it but it has not been used or carried. Comes with original box. Asking $Sold! shipped, insured, and paypalled

Last is an Enzo trapper which I believe is made from D2. Very comfortable handles and nice sheath. I have sharpened and used it. Asking $SOLD shipped and paypalled. Insurance extra.

All shipping CONUS only.

Thanks for looking!
Jeff

Attachments

• DSC_0147.jpg
    DSC_0147.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_0150.jpg
    DSC_0150.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC_0151.jpg
    DSC_0151.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC_0152.jpg
    DSC_0152.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Straightwalls,

Sorry I forgot to add in the post CONUS only. Thanks for the interest.

Jeff

Paypal sent! let me know if everything is good. Cant wait, I've been looking for a used enzo forever!

Sure thing, I think you'll like it - I will email you tracking info when it goes out (Thurs. at the latest).

Thanks!
Jeff

Back