Buck 110 Automatic? To buy, or not to buy?

Anyone pick up the new Buck 110 Automatic Lockback Knife Ebony Dymondwood (3.75" Satin). First impressions? Debating whether to grab one.

I was thinking about this one just as a collection piece/ fun edc if the quality is there. I'd like to know too :)

I was able to check one out from a retailer. It's cool and works well. It's probably a must have for a 110 collector or maybe a auto collector. I think there are better options available for the average Joe who is looking for an EDC auto.

I was able to check one out from a retailer. It's cool and works well. It's probably a must have for a 110 collector or maybe a auto collector. I think there are better options available for the average Joe who is looking for an EDC auto.
That's kind of what I figured just looking at it online

I'm holding off purchasing one for a while to see if they come out with different variations. I'd like to get one with nickel bolsters and maybe one of the scale offerings they have available on the custom 110s. Different blade steel offerings would be intriguing as well......

The Buck 110 ( may be an auto but it's still a 110 ) is a classic American knife and we all know exactly what it is, and what we're getting.
you either want it or you don't, and the fact that your considering it tells us that you want it and should buy it.

Buy it

Btw am I the only one who thinks it would be awesome if the button on these was the Buck anvil ?

good quality. love mine.

my only real concern is being pinned construction. cant easily or at all, depending on your tools and skillset, change the spring down the road. now maybe bucks lifetime warranty covers this? dont know havent asked.

possible the springs could last a lifetime of use? also dont know.

Played with one at an Army Surplus recently. Love it! Very smooth, altho kind of slow compared to some other autos. BUT, that turns out to be a blessing in disguise, as the knife doesn't want to jump out of your hand on opening. Might pick one up at a gun show in town next month...

Anyone pick up the new Buck 110 Automatic Lockback Knife Ebony Dymondwood (3.75" Satin). First impressions? Debating whether to grab one.
I have a hard enough time keeping my pants up already. The 110 is just too damned heavy for me. If you can take the weight though it's easily one of the coolest knives made.

I can't speak for the new ones from Buck but I owned a conversion years ago that was great.

good quality. love mine.

my only real concern is being pinned construction. cant easily or at all, depending on your tools and skillset, change the spring down the road. now maybe bucks lifetime warranty covers this? dont know havent asked.

possible the springs could last a lifetime of use? also dont know.
Of course it's covered. Shouldn't have to take it apart.

Back