• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Buck 119 Pro

Leviathan Arms

Gold Member
- Love this thing but I haven’t been able to bring myself to use it. NIB Buck 119 Pro with green micarta handles and S35vn blade with the legendary BOS heat treatment. This blade is super light in the hand for its size. $165 shipped

Last edited:
I'm willing to ship outside the US but shipping options must be discussed prior.
Yep, that's understandable and fair. I'd like to do it by USPS if we can, as the courier companies charge brokerage on top of customs duty, so it doubles or triples the shipping cost for me going with them.
My postal code is T2W4M5. If you can do it by USPS at a reasonable cost, I'll take it.

Yep, that's understandable and fair. I'd like to do it by USPS if we can, as the courier companies charge brokerage on top of customs duty, so it doubles or triples the shipping cost for me going with them.
My postal code is T2W4M5. If you can do it by USPS at a reasonable cost, I'll take it.
USPS price calculator estimates $40 shipping. Does that sound accurate?

Back